Becoming a Patient
Please call 915-215-6700 to make an appointment
Request an appointment online
Is this a medical emergency? Please call 911 or go to your local emergency room immediately.
Preparing for your visit:
Patients will be seen on an appointment basis. During your first visit, you will be screened by a student care provider under the direct supervision of our licensed faculty-dentists and staff hygienists to best assess the dental care and procedure plan that suits your needs. After the initial screening, if you are a candidate for our student providers, a follow-up appointment will be made to start your care. Please review the following information below regarding what you will need for your visit.
** Masks are required to be worn at all times while on the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso campus.**
If you are experiencing ANY of the following symptoms
- Fever, chills, cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fatigue, muscle/body aches
- Headache, loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat, congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
- Or have come in close contact with someone who is COVID-19-positive within the past 14 days
- Or are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test
You will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
Upon entry into the Clinic:
- Temperatures will be taken (readings of over 100.4 degrees will be rescheduled)
- Hand sanitizing will be accomplished
- A COVID-19 patient screening form will be completed 24hrs prior to appointment
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- Face coverings will remain on while in the facility
- Lobbies are arranged for social distancing
- Only one parent/guardian or caregiver per patient is permitted in the lobby
For further information about TTUHSC El Paso’s COVID-19 protocols, please click here
Please bring the following materials with you to your appointment:
- A valid form of government ID.
- Payment method.
- Original insurance card(s).
- List of current medications.
Clinic Arrival Expectations:
- Please arrive at the clinic 30 minutes early to your appointment to complete your patient forms.
- Appointment lengths tend to take around 2-4 hours.
- To ensure the comfort for all, please be courteous to those around you when using electronic devices by silencing all cell phones and using headphones or earbuds when listening to audio. Please take all phone calls outside of the lobby.
- Only patients and legal guardians are allowed in treatment areas.
- Please make the appropriate arrangements for supervising young children and dependent adults during your visit as they are not permitted in the treatment areas and cannot be left unsupervised in the clinic or lobby area.
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso is a smoke-free campus.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the clinic or lobby.
Payment is due before or at the time of the appointment.
Forms of Accepted Payment:
Patients can pay with cash, credit card (Discover, Visa, MasterCard) and Apple Pay. Checks are not accepted.
Student Care Providers
Faculty Care Providers
Appointment time length:
Appointment time length:
The Texas Tech Dental Oral Health Clinic
Physical Address: 222 Rick Francis St., El Paso, TX 79905
Mailing Address: 5001 El Paso Drive, MSC 24002, El Paso, TX 79905
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Free temporary patient parking will be available in the parking lot directly behind the Texas Tech Dental Oral Health Clinic. Please park in the designated reserved Oral Health Clinic spaces.
- Designated handicap parking will be available
Phone Number: 915-215-6700For more information regarding location, please click here
If an appointment needs to be cancelled, please provide more than 24 hours in advance notice. If the cancellation is less than 24 hours in advance, it will be considered a missed appointment. If you are 30 minutes late to your appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment. If you miss three appointments, you will be ineligible to receive dental care services.
Emergency Care Clinic
Please call 915-215-6700