Patients will be seen on an appointment basis. During your first visit, you will be
screened by a student care provider under the direct supervision of our licensed faculty-dentists
and staff hygienists to best assess the dental care and procedure plan that suits
your needs. After the initial screening, if you are a candidate for our student providers,
a follow-up appointment will be made to start your care. Please review the following
information below regarding what you will need for your visit.
** Masks are required to be worn at all times while on the Texas Tech University Health
Sciences Center El Paso campus.**
If you are experiencing ANY of the following symptoms
- Fever, chills, cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fatigue, muscle/body aches
- Headache, loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat, congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
- Or have come in close contact with someone who is COVID-19-positive within the past
- Or are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test
You will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
Upon entry into the Clinic:
- Temperatures will be taken (readings of over 100.4 degrees will be rescheduled)
- Hand sanitizing will be accomplished
- A COVID-19 patient screening form will be completed 24hrs prior to appointment
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- Face coverings will remain on while in the facility
- Lobbies are arranged for social distancing
- Only one parent/guardian or caregiver per patient is permitted in the lobby
For further information about TTUHSC El Paso’s COVID-19 protocols, please click here
Please bring the following materials with you to your appointment:
- A valid form of government ID.
- Payment method.
- Original insurance card(s).
- List of current medications.
For further information about your upcoming appointment, please click here
If an appointment needs to be cancelled, please provide notice more than 24 hours
in advance. If the cancellation is less than 24 hours in advance, it will be considered
a missed appointment. If you are 10 minutes late to your appointment, it will be considered
a missed appointment. If you miss three appointments in total you will be ineligible
to receive dental care services.
The Texas Tech Dental Oral Health Clinic
Physical Address: 222 Rick Francis St., El Paso, TX 79905
Mailing Address: 5001 El Paso Drive, MSC 24002, El Paso, TX 79905